Thank you to everyone for your interest in getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Due to the overwhelming response that we have received, our waiting list has now exceeded our vaccine supply. Because of this, we will temporarily put a pause on increasing our waiting list for the next two weeks until Monday, 1/25/21, to focus on getting those currently on the waiting list (as well as those already scheduled to get their second doses) vaccinated without running out of vaccines. We are awaiting shipment for more vaccines. We are a small practice and we love what we do, and we want to be transparent with you all. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please check here on this page or on our Facebook Page for updates.
We offer the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, which comes as two doses, 28 days apart. Following ACIP guidelines, we are currently in Phase 1A+ of vaccine allocation, which includes all adults ages 65 and up, health care personnel, individuals in long term care facilities, law enforcement personnel, and fire department personnel.
For established patients: Please call us at (478) 471-0273 to schedule your shot. If applicable, please provide documentation (e.g. badge, letter on company letterhead, or credentials) that you belong to one of the groups listed above. Let us know if you prefer to have the vaccine in your car or in our building.
For new patients: If you are not an established patient but would like to come to our office just for the vaccine, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the COVID-19 Vaccine New Patient Packet and return it to us either via email (email@example.com), fax (478-471-1471), or in person.
- Fill out the Portal Pre-Registration for New Patients.
- After finishing the above steps, call our office at (478) 471-0273, then press 2, then press 8 to leave a message. Please provide your first and last name, date of birth, and phone number. Please do not leave multiple messages. Once we get the message, we will then put you on the waiting list in the order in which we received your message.
- Due to high demand and limited supply for the COVID-19 vaccine, we may not be able to schedule you right away. Once we are getting closer to your number on the list, we will give you a call back to schedule. Please be patient.
- On your appointment day, if you would like to receive your vaccine in the comforts of your own car, please park on the right side of our building (between our building and Auto Zone) in front of the designated orange safety cones, then give us a call at (478) 471-0273 (then press 1) to let us know you have arrived and which numbered parking spot you are at. If you prefer to come into the building for the vaccine, please let us know so we can make sure there is a sanitized room available for you. To enter our building, please park on the left side of our building (by Riley Avenue) and walk in through the covered front entrance.
We offer both COVID-19 antigen nasal swab test as well as the antibody blood test at our office. As a PCR test, the nasal swab antigen test is the most accurate test today to detect current infection. On the other hand, the antibody blood test does not check for current infection but can tell you if you have had COVID-19 in the past. Our tests are through Labcorp and results return in 2-5 days. Results are checked daily and we personally call you about results as soon as they come in. While waiting for results, continue social distancing and mask wearing. Please call us at (478) 471-0273 to schedule a test.